This #EUCircularTalk on Measuring Circularity, to take place on 17 May 2022, 14:00-16:00 CEST, aims to reach out to and hold an interactive dialogue with stakeholders outside the ECESP Leadership Group on Circular Procurement. This session will address the link between ISO work on international circular economy standards and circular procurement practices.
- 14:00 Welcome – Melody Van den Acker, Circular Flanders, Co-chair of the Leadership Group on Circular Procurement
- 14:15 General introduction to the work that ISO is doing on measuring and assessing CE – Hans Kröder
- 14:30 Focus on the value of circular procurement and symbiosis for businesses – Dr Yoshiaki Ichikawa
- 14:45 Measuring Circularity in Procurement – How can measuring enable circular and sustainable procurement? – Cristina Fedato, CSCP, member of the Leadership Group
- 15:00 Measuring circularity in Norway, with the national GPP audit report as a case study – Christian Tangene, Dfo (video contribution)
- 15:10 Panel discussion with Q&A – moderator Helena O’Rourke-Potocki, ICLEI
- 15:55 Closing remarks – Melody Van den Acker